Ratio - The relation between amounts showing the number of times one value contains or is contained within the other.
Rate - Comparison to one number for another number
Proportion - A part, share, or number considered in comparative relation to a whole.
- 5 hours to travel 360 kilometers is about _____km/h.
- Emma saves 28 cents of every dollar that she earns. Emma earned $75 last week. How much money did Emma save last week?
1. 5 hours to travel 360 kilometers is about 72 km/h
2. Emma saved $21
2. It is fair because at least the homeless man will have shelter and food instead of outside where he has nothing.
3. I have chosen this answer because even if the homeless man is in jail, he would have shelter and food.
4. If I were the judge, I would`ve did the same thing.