- RATIO- compares two different parts in a group.( blue:green tiles)
- RATE- compares two quantities measured in different units( $1 per 100g or $1/100g)
- PROPORTION- two equal fractions, rate or ratio. (boys/girls or 4/8 = 1
- 5 hours to travel 360 kilometers is about _____km/h
- Emma saves 28 cents of every dollar that she earns. Emma earned $75 last week. How much money did Emma save last week?
1)it is not fair.
2)I don't think it fair for him to stay in jail for 15 years.
3)I made this choice because he admitted that he stole the money and said he was homeless and hungry.
4)if i made a judge i would not send him to jail for 15years.