Ratio- A ratio is a relationship between two numbers (eg. 3:6 or 3 to 6 or 3/6)
Rate- It compares two quantities measured in different units ($1.69 per 100 g or $1.69/100 g is a rate for purchasing food.)
Proportion- A two equivalent Fractions, Ratio, and Rates.
1. 5 hours to travel 360 kilometers is about 72 km/h.
2. Emma saves 28 cents of every dollar that she earns. Emma earned $75 last week. How much money did Emma save last week. Emma saved $21.00, $21.00/$75.00
What are the three ways you can prove that equivalent ratio statements are true?
3/4=12/16 or 4/9= 16/32
1. It doesn't sound fair.But it sounds a little bit fair.
2. It doesn't really sound fair, because the second picture said he only took $100 and he has to stay in jail for 15 years, and the first picture said that he stole $3 billion and he only has to stay in jail for 40 months. And it sounds fair, because they both did something bad.
3. I made this choice because, they gave the homeless man more prison time then the man on the first image.
4. I would switch the prison time. Like give the man on the first image the 15 years and the homeless man the 40 months. But it matters if their going to do it again.