Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Dakota's Pay It Forward



Part 1
Pay it forward is when you do something nice for 3 people and tell them to do the same for nothing in return if every one does some thing for 3 people  then it goes from 1-3-9-27 ect.

Part 2
What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?for my pay it forward I decided to babysit my neighbour for free
Why did you choose this activity? I chose this activity because they usually need some one to babysit when both parents work
Who did you help? I helped by covering for them for the time difference when both of them work
What did you do? I took care of their 3 boys while they were both gone
When did you do you act of kindness? I did my act of kindness on december the 2nd

 

Part 3
How did your act of kindness go? It went really well because I got to act like a kid again with the kids and they all got along pretty well
What Happened? We played games and read books
How did you feel? i felt good that they were able to get a babysitter for no cost
How did the person or people react? They acted suprised when they didn't have to pay
Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"? Yes I did
How did they react to your request? They understood what I wanted them to do

Part 4
Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important? Because it shows that only one person make a difference
Has your act of kindness made a difference? It hasn't made a humungoues difference but it did make a difference for one family.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Creative Commons License