Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Daniesa's Pay it Forward

Part 1:

What is Pay it Forward? 
Pay it Forward is an act of kindness. You do something and you don't ask anything in return. It starts with three people and it helps out three people and the cycle goes on and on and on. 

Part 2: 

What was your Pay it Forward act of kindness? 
My Pay it Forward was donating clothes to the charity. 

Why did you choose this activity? 
I chose this activity because we have a lot of clothes that we don't use anymore. We decided to donate them to Value Village. 

Who did you help? 
Hopefully I helped all the kids and adults who can't afford expensive clothing. 

What did you do? 
My family looked through their clothes that they don't wear anymore and puts them in a box. 

When did you do your act of kindness? 
I did my act of kindness on December 2, 2012


Part 3: 
How did your act of kindness go? 
My act of kindness went great! 

What happened? 
I went to Value Village's Donation Center. I rang the doorbell and one of the employees came out and got the clothes for me. I asked her for a picture and she said "it's okay". I told her this is for Pay it Forward. I helped her carry the box inside. After that, everything is fine. 

How did you feel? 
I feel great helping all the families who can't afford expensive clothes. 

How did the person or people act? 
She was looked very happy when I said I was donating some clothes. 

Did you ask the person or people to "Pay it Forward"? 
I didn't get to ask her.

How did they react to your request?
She reacted very happy. 

If you did not ask the person to "Pay It Forward" how come?
I didn't get to because she was very busy and my dad was very impatient. 

Part 4: 

Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
The idea "Pay it Forward" is important because it reminds people that the smallest thing you could do could make a big difference. It is also a great idea because it shows that you generosity. 

Has your act of kindness made a difference?
I hope the act of kindness did make a difference. But, I think it did make a difference. 


Pay it Forward

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Creative Commons License