Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Faith's Pay It Forward

Part 1:

Pay it forward is when you help someone out without them asking for it. This starts a chain of people if they decide to pay it forward. Then the people they help will hopefully do the same and it could go on and on. It all starts with one random act of kindness that can make the world join in.

Part 2:

What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?

My act of kindness was donating clothes to value village so others can have the clothes that they need.

Why did you choose this activity?

I chose to donate clothes so that other people who don't have a lot can get some from here. Also when someone donates at Value Village they pay other non-profit partners to fund their programs.

Who did you help?

Hopefully I helped some kids since I donated lots of clothes that are small and can fit some little kids. Some adults can also fit in some clothes that I donated.

What did you do?

I got some clothes that my family and I didn't need anymore and donated them.


When did you do your act of kindness?

I did my act of kindness on Sunday December 2, 2012.

Part 3:

How did your act of kindness go?

My act of kindness went very well and it barely took any time to do it.

What happened?

I went to Value Village and asked for some help since I didn't know where to put my donation. Luckily a guy who worked there helped me with it. He even told us that there were lots of other students who donated, so that was good to hear. It only took a couple of minutes to sort it out but it was fun nonetheless.

How did you feel?

I felt good that I did something that can actually help someone. It definitely made me want to help more often.

How did the person or people react?

He said that he was amazed of how many kids are actually donating to them and how much its helping and how happy he was.

Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?

I didn't get to ask him since he was working and he was busy. But I did put a note in the bags explaining what "Pay It Forward" was and how it can help people out if they do something for other people. I'm hoping someone reads it when they go through the bags.

Part 4:

Why is the idea "Pay It Forward" important?

Pay it forward is an important idea since it can help others or even change the world. It doesn't matter if what you did was small because at least you helped and hopefully other people would too. It only takes one step that can help everyone that's struggling in this world.

Has your act of kindness make a difference?

I do think it has made a difference in someones life and maybe they would like to do that to someone else too someday too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Creative Commons License