Social Icons

Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Jethro's Pay it Forward


Part 1 - What is "Pay it Forward"?

Well, first of all it is the opposite of "paying back," but in a good way.
"Pay it Forward" is when someone tries and help 3 people, and those 3 people help 3 more people, and so on and so on. Everyone should try and change the world for it to be better, "Pay it Forward" is a great way of helping people and one's self.

Part 2
What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?

 
My Pay it Forward act of kindness is to help my aunt babysit her son while she is at work.

Why did you choose this activity? 

I chose this activity because my aunt has been so nice with my family in so many ways. At times, she takes care of my little sister, too.  It was perfect timing because there was no one to look after the baby on that weekend.

Who did you help?

I helped my aunt.

What did you do?

I babysat my aunt's son while she was at work on a weekend.

When did you do you act of kindness?

I helped my aunt babysit her son this weekend. (Dec.1-2/12)



Part 3 -
How did your act of kindness go?

It went really well.  Everything turned out fine.  The baby was behaved and nothing bad happened then that would have made the parents worry. 


What Happened?

It happened at a time when my aunt badly needed someone to look after her son while she and her husband were at work. I did the usual things little ones need.  Prepared milk, and food, played with him and took him to sleep.


How did you feel?

It felt really good to be of help to others.  We had a great time together.


How did the person or people react?

The parents were so thankful for what I did. 


Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
How did they react to your request?

Yes, I did ask her if it was alright for her to pay it forward.  She was very willing and promised be of help to as many as she could.


Part 4 -

Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?


Replicating an act of kindness towards others not only benefits others, but most importantly to one's self. This would in turn make our world a better place to live in.

Has your act of kindness made a difference?

I hope it did.  










No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Creative Commons License