Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Keishawn's Pay It Forward

Part 1 - What is "Pay it Forward"?
Pay it forward is when you do something nice to people you know or may not know, and then you don't get anything back. No rewards or special treatment. All you can hope for, is that the person you helped does the same thing to others. After you help that person, you can just walk away and tell them, You don't need to repay me back.
 
Part 2
What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness? 
 I donated clothes to the MCC (Mennonite Central Committee)
 
Why did you choose this activity?
I chose this activity because when i9 go home i feel sorry for the people who dont have any warm clothes, or any money and they have to wear t-shirts in the winter.
 
Who did you helpI helped the people who dont have much, but i cant tell you who I helped because I dont know who i helped.
 
When did you do your act of kindness?
I did my act of kindness on Monday because Monday was donation day.
 
Part 3
How did your act of kindness go?
Our act of kindness went well they were really thankful and we made another person very happy.
 
What happened?
Well not that much happend we just asked if we could donate clothes and they were very thankful.
 
How did the person or people react?
I dont know how they reacted because we werent there when they looked at the clothes.
 
Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
No I did not ask about Pay It Foward because i forgot to ask.
 
How did they react to your request?
They didnt have a reaction because i forgot to ask them but I bet they were happy.
 
If you did not ask the person to "Pay It Forward" how com?
I didnt ask the person because i forgot.
 
Part 4
Why is the idea of "Pay It Forward" important?
The idea of Pay It Foward is important because we need to help the people who cant help themselves.
 
Has your act of kindness made a difference?
Yes it has made a difference in someone elses life and I hope I can do this again some other time.
 
Sorry I didnt put a picture because i didnt have enough time to do it, and I forgot to tell my mom to take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Creative Commons License