Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Kristina's Pay It Forward

Part 1:

What is Pay It Forward?

Pay it forward is an act of kindness that when you help them you don't ask anything in return. Pay it forward starts by one person helping three people, then after those three individuals will help three people. This cycle could go on until we could make a big difference in the world.

Part 2:

What was your act of kindness?

My act of kindness was to help clean the church. I cleaned the glass door of the Church and swept the floor.

Why did you choose this activity?

I choose this activity because there is a church that is close to our home and I was thinking about it first. Then after I asked my dad if I could clean the church( My dad is the care taker of the Church) for my pay it forward.

Who did you help?

I helped my dad because he was the only one cleaning the church and the other staff there.

What did you do?

I helped clean the church.

When did you do your act of kindness?

I did my act of kindness on November 28,2012.
   

Part 3:

How did your act of kindness go?

My act of kindness went pretty well.

What happened?

When I got there I asked where is the cleaning supplies to clean the door. When I got it I started to clean it until people started to come for mass. After my dad gave me the broom so I could start to sweep the Church hall. Then when I finished sweeping I went up stairs to attend the mass.

How did you feel?

I felt tired after cleaning, but it felt nice that I could clean the community.

Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?

I did't get to ask the person to pay it forward.

If you did not ask the person to "Pay It Forward" how come?

I didn't get to because I was too busy cleaning that I forgot.

Part 4:

Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?

The idea of it is important because sometimes people forget. If you keep paying it forward more and more people will do it, next thing you know pay it forward could spread. The more and more people do it more people will know about it and do it.


Has you act of kindness made a difference?

They don't have to clean the floor and the glass that day.


It Starts With You.......Pay It Forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Creative Commons License