Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Reiner's Pay It Forward

 Part 1: What is Pay it Forward:
For me I think that it means that you need to help people or do something good and that you don't get rewards because you must do work or help people just for the sake of it.

 Part 2: What is your Pay it Forward act of kindness:
For my Pay it Forward act of kindness, I decided to help at my mom's work at the airport and help her friend to clean and organize the store without rewards given to me.
My mom's friend's name is Nora and I helped her clean the store:


Why did I pick this activity?
Well, since I like to clean my room a lot, I thought that I can help my mom's friend to clean the store like organize products or sweep the floor.

Who did you help?
I helped my mom's friend Nora which was a nice lady.













What did you do?

First, I helped her by mopping the floor since it was muddy and i little bit slippery:
 Nest, I helped her by putting toy planes in the right place from die-cast models, remote controlled to light up planes:

Next, I helped her organize candy in a pattern form: English to French:
















After organizing, I helped her other friend that was a guy with his bottles that needed to be plance in refrigerators and his candies that I placed in hangers and candy holders.

When did you do you act of kindness?:
I did my act of kindness on December 2, 2012

Part 3: After The Act of Kindness

How did your act of kindness go?:
It went great and kept helping after organizing all the bottles.

What Happened?:
What happened is that I just some organizing and try to help all the customers with product information or ask them for help.

How did you feel?:
I felt great since I helped another person clean their own store and I had no rewards given to me which was great.

How did that person react?:
I wasn't sure.

 If you did not ask the person to Pay It Forward, How come?
I didn't get a chance to since it was time for me to go home and I can't bother them anymore because they had so many customers in. 

Part 4: Finale Part 

Why is Pay it Forward important?:
I think it's important because you really need to help out more than just sitting at home doing nothing and helping is better than receiving rewards.

Has your act of kindness made a difference?:
 I think so because people were coming in and seeing me clean the store, I hope that rubs of on everyone.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Creative Commons License