Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Ronn's Pay It Forward


Part 1
What is "Pay it Forward". To complete this part please edit and revise the paragraphs that you wrote after watching the movie.  
Pay it forward is a chain of kindness that spreads around to other people, and you would have to do something that helps a person that needed help.
Part 2
What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
I shoveled snow for my Moms Friends house.
Why did you choose this activity?
I chose this activity because it was to help people who couldn't shovel snow or for people who didn't have time for example people who can't shovel snow are elderly, people who didn't have time are people who have jobs. 
Who did you help?
I help my Moms Friends.
What did you do?
I shoveled snow around their area.
When did you do you act of kindness?
I did it December, 15 2012 in the morning.

You need to document your act of kindness.  Please make sure you have a photo or video of you "Paying It forward".

Part 3
How did your act of kindness go?
Went really well and great.
What Happened?
I shoveled snow.
How did you feel?
I felt really good that I helped people.
How did the person or people react?
They were really happy and appreciated how I helped them.
Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
No, I did not.
How did they react to your request
If you did not ask the person to "Pay It Forward" how come?
They were a family that had a lot of stuff to do and I thought they wouldn't have time for it.

Part 4
Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
It is important because it is like a chance that you have to help people in need.
Has your act of kindness made a difference?
It didn't make a lot of difference to other people but it did to the people I helped.

Read more: http://sargentparkmathzone.blogspot.com/#ixzz2FceVQt6X
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Share Alike

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Creative Commons License